Saturday, June 4, 2011

Last Day of High School

So with yesterday being our last day of high school, the senior class and I decided that we should do something unique. We decided ride our bikes to school. So what we did was we all met at the same neighborhood and parked in the pool parking lot, and from there we took our bikes to school. Now I'm not gonna lie, when I first heard about it I thought it was a little ridiculous and didn't think it would be that fun....However I was wrong. Even though it was hot, humid, and had just stopped raining, we still managed to get a good amount of seniors out with us. It was really a unique feeling seeing everyone on their bike or scooter just riding to school. All in all, it was a great time.

Make sure to check back later because I'm working on getting some pictures posted from the event

No comments:

Post a Comment